Roth Boat Builders has extensive experience in building custom fiberglass hard tops for any boat ranging from 19-65 feet long. A custom hardtop can give your boat a whole new look and also really add to the boat's overall value.
Roth Boat Builders will build you a custom hand laid fiberglass top that is designed specifically for your boat. We use top of the line materials to ensure a high quality product. Our shop staff is overseen by Chris Roth who has built over 800 boats in his lifetime and done many custom jobs as well.
Some of the features that set us apart are:
- We use light weight foam for the core of the top. This enables your boat to reduce weight aloft which in turn helps the overall performance of the boat. Any extra weight aloft will add to the rolling motion when the seas are at your beam or when trolling at slower speeds.
- We talk with the owner about the finish they want on the roof of the top. Depending on the size of the vessel you might be standing on the deck or not. If you want it to be a working space we can make the entire deck non-skid or just parts of it.
- We can have pre run wire runs built into the deck. Lights, Radar Mounts, FLIR or night vision cameras all need wires. We want your top to have everything ready for those to be installed.
- Depending on the color scheme of your boat we can match any color of gelcoat or awlgrip for your top.
- All tops are bowed to make sure the water washes off the top.
We do not do custom metal work for the supports of the top. Please talk with your local metal shop for that work. We have a lot of great relationships with metal shops if you need a recommendation.
We know how to build tops because we use the tops ourselves. The entire staff at Roth Boat Builders are avid boaters themselves. We build you a top that we would want on our boat!!
Download White Paper: How to Order a Custom Composite Top